The Public Administration Department successfully organized “Best Paper Awards in Public Administration” which initiated by Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. John Duffy, who is a professor of the School of Business and Public Administration, University of Alaska, Anchorage (UAA), USA.
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. John Duffy has been held senior executive positions in Alaska local government for 30 years. Since 2017, he has been working as a guest Professor at the Public Administration Program, SIRPA, NUM and during this time Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. John Duffy has implemented many activities among others establishing, strengthening and expanding the cooperation between the College of Business and Public Policy, UAA and SIRPA, NUM.
Best Paper Awards was organized first time within the framework of the 10th anniversary of the public administration department with the aim of enhancing academic skills of doctor, master and bachelor students of the public administration program of NUM. Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. John Duffy sponsored the event with his own funding. We are proudly announcing the Awardees:
- Ph.D candidates:
- First Place (250$) – JAVZANPAGMA CHULUUNBAT for her “Improving quality management, controlling and evaluation of the Self-Governing Organizations of Mongolia” research paper
- Master students:
- First Place (250$) – MR.OCHIRBAT SUVDSUREN for his “Quality Management in the Practice: The Case of Gobi LLC” research paper
- Second Place (100$) – UUGANTUNGALAG GOCHOO for her “Social Inequality and Social Policy for Middle Class” research paper
- Bachelor students:
- First Place (250$) – MS. NEMUULEN BATSUURI for her “Public sector innovation – Ministry of E-Development of Mongolia” research paper
- Second Place (100$) – MS. ZULTSETSEG BADAMTSETSEG for her “Motivation and Sustainability of Civil Servants” research paper
- Third Place (50$) – MR. GUNBILIGT KHISHIG-UNDRAL for her “Emergency Management during COVID-19 Pandemic: Certain Cases of the Countries” research paper
- Socially Responsible Student (50$) – MS. ADIYALKAM YONDONJAMTS in her achievement with the Public Administration Department
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. John Duffy expressed that the quality of the research papers of Public Administration Program students has achieved at a high level and even more the Best Paper Awards will be annually organized in coming years. We would like to thank Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. John Duffy for his support of Public Administration Department’s development throughout the years. Furthermore, we congratulate the Best Paper Awardees for their research work result and wish our students all the best in the future.
Public Administration Department