Organised by NTU-USP and supported by Temasek Foundation, the STEP Youth Regional Affairs Dialogue 2020 is a platform for university students in Asia to enhance their leadership skills and broaden their understanding of geopolitics.
Aspiring youth leaders will have an opportunity to develop an appreciation of Asia’s interwoven geopolitical structure through discussions on economics, politics and society, and foster an understanding of governance and policies across Asia as they build friendships through cross-cultural exchanges.
- The 9-day programme will be held from 23 – 31 July 2020 at the NTU campus in Singapore
- Centred on the theme of “Social Inequality”, participants will be challenged to critically examine the various forms of social inequalities present in the region.
- The dialogue session will gather 50 international students from around Asia and 25 local scholars from Singapore.
- Participants will get to broaden their understanding of geo-politics through talks by guest speakers, field visits and discussions with faculty members, as well as strengthen their personal and professional networks with futures leaders in Asia.
- Successful applicants will be heavily funded with programme fee and travel support (which includes airfare, accommodation in Singapore, living allowance, transport, visa and travel insurance).
Please refer to the Programme Factsheet attached for more details.
To apply for the programme, please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Completed application form in PDF format Take it
- Latest degree transcript in PDF format Take it
- Any other supporting documents APPLICATION FORM
DEADLINE: Applications will begin on January 2020 and end by 5 pm (SGT) on Tuesday, 3rd March 2020.
For more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
ОЮУТАН, ТӨГСӨГЧИЙН ХЭЛТЭС